My Blog List

Monday, February 15, 2010

Difference in Personality Traits

With each person comes different personalities and with diverse personalities comes unusual ways of learning. I do believe that no matter who you are there is always a differentiation in the way people learn for no one is exactly the same. Some need the extra attention, some need to be left alone, some only need to be shown once. Depending on whether their personality is ITSJ, ESFP, or INTP there will be special ways in which these personalities must be taught.

According to my test results I have a lot to work on in the aspect of future planning, but I do feel that the "hands on learning" that I desire will most likely come in handy when teaching my student. For this particular trait will probably keep things interesting for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment